- The routine for reimbursements of your costs and handling of receipts has been slightly changed. LiU now accept receipts for material and material acquired in Sweden:
* Tape up all the receipts on A4-sheets. (Do not staple, all sheets will be scanned.)
* Make a photocopy of the sheet. (Keep this for your own reference)
* Make an excel-file where you sum up all your costs and convert to Swedish kronor. You can make conversions on (http://www.xe.com/ucc/)
* Include a paper that has the following information:
Your Name and Address,
Your Bank's BIC address
Your Bank account's IBAN number
Name of the course: Utställningen som medium, avancerad 7739A23
Send the originals and the above information to:
Campus Norrköping, ISAK - KSM
601 74 Norrköping
Please note that you will be reimbursed for costs related to travel (tickets, accommodation etc. - NOT food) and material costs. If you buy inventory (e.g. computer hardware, camera equipment etc.) this will belong to LiU and will have to be returned when you finish the course. Material acquired in Sweden (not travel) can be bought using a requisition that Per can provide you with. This will allow you buy material without having to wait to be reimbursed.
If you buy material from continuously and for smaller sums, please make sure that you send in receipts in bigger bunches to avoid unnecessary work for Ulrika.