- Routine for reimbursements of your costs and handling of receipts:
* Tape up all the receipts on A4-sheets. (Do not staple, all sheets will be scanned.)
* Make a photocopy of the sheet. (Keep this for your own reference)
* Make an excel-file where you sum up all your costs and convert to Swedish kronor. You can make conversions on (http://www.xe.com/ucc/)
* Include a paper that has the following information:
Your Name and Address,
Your Bank's BIC address
Your Bank account's IBAN number
Name of the course: most likely 7739A23 - Utställningen som medium avancerad or Tvärmedial - avancerad 739A22
Send the originals and the above information to:
Campus Norrköping, ISAK - KSM
601 74 Norrköping
It is ideal if you can collect all your receipts for the entire group or for more people at the same time and that it can be sent to ONE account. (less admin, but also less charges for conversion of currencies, bank charges etc). If so specify the names of the members of your group.
It will take about two weeks to receive your money once the above has arrived.
Please note that generally speaking you will only be reimbursed for costs related to travel (tickets, accommodation etc. - NOT food), but smaller material costs in other countries than in Sweden will be accepted, but ONLY in conjunction with a journey. All material in Sweden (not travel) need to be acquired using a requisition that Per will provide you with.